Sep 5, 2012

WHAT A FAMILY!

Mrs Akpors went to see her doctor with her husband accompanying her.

She was thin, tired and exhausted.

The doctor ask her, woman, why are u like this? I expected to see a good result from your body but am seeing another thing, what happened?

MR AKPORS: Doctor abeg ask am oo, I don’t know for her.

MRS AKPORS: Doctor am tired of this.

DOCTOR: What do u mean by that?

MRS AKPORS: I said it's too much for me, can you reduce the number for me?

DOCTOR: But tell me, are u taking prescriptions as I instructed?

MRS AKPORS: Yes doctor and I never miss it once, three men always help me for that, my husband, our house-boy and my husband’s friend.

DOCTOR: 3 meals a day?

MRS AKPORS: Aahhh Sorry Doctor... I thought you said 3 males a day.

MR AKPORS: YEPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(Mr Akpors is fast recovering from shock)

No comments:

Post a Comment