Oct 20, 2012

BREAKING NEWS FUN+ (TONTO DIKEH'S SPECIAL)


"Music career started & end in a day" - New world guiness record set by NIGERIAN ACTRESS [TONTO DIKEH]

- BM- "I tried downloading Tonto Dikeh's song but my phone rejected it. My iPhone is truly a
smartphone."

- Sarah: Tonto Dikeh's two tracks are like two Bullets , One to Kill you and the Other to Make sure you are Dead....

- AIT Reporter : Mr johnson what do you think about Tonto Dikeh's new singles?

Johnson: Ah! it is meant for people who are ready to die.

- Akpors: When a DJ Played TONTO DIKEH'S song at my grand-mother's Funeral, my gandmum woke up frm the and changed the Track

NEWS_PAPERS HEADLINES:

- I sang under duress - Tonto Dikeh claims.

- Boko haram admits: We're responsible

- Don't try it again -TB Joshua warns.

- Dis is sad - Nigerians comment

- I think Tonto's Song is nice if you listen to it on mute: King allu

- Truth be told NTA NEWS anthem sounds way better than tonto's singles : king allu admits,

- Truth be told, if what Tonto Dike did qualifies to be referred to as singing, then my generator is the
greatest vocalist of all time = mereje jeffrey comments.

- Tonto Dikeh introduced and ended her music career in a day.
She said "Hi & It's Over"

My question is "Is that music really bad?"

LOL anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment