Oct 26, 2012

OH GOD, LEAD US NOT INTO AKPORS

Teacher: Why do we drink water?
Akpors: Because we cannot eat water.

Akpors puts his radio inside the freezer so he can listen to COOL FM!!!

Teacher: Akpors what Is the name for baby lizard?
Apkors: Lizzy baby.

Teacher: Akpors how was ur night?
Akpors: I don't know ma, I was sleeping.

Boss: I'll pay u N30,000/month & in 3 months, I'll raise it to
N60,000. When would u like to start?
Akpors: In 3 months sir.

Police: Where do u live?
Akpors: With my parents.
Police: Where do ur parents live?
Akpors: With me.
Police (now seriously pissed off): Ok ok, so where you all live?
Akpors: Together.

Akpors trying to commit suicide..
Ambali: Why do u have d rope on ur waist?
Akpors: Ahhh, d last time I tried it on my neck, I nearly died.

Teacher: What do we have after 69?
Akpors: Mouthwash sir.
Teacher: Get out of my class, Idiot.

Teacher: In which battle did Napoleon die?..
Akpors: His last battle

Teacher: The process of developing from a child to an Adult is called?
Akpors: ADULTERY

No comments:

Post a Comment