Jan 15, 2013

NEW FDA APPROVED DRUG ALLOWS YOU TO TASTE, SMELL AND HEAR COLORS

Santa Barbara, CA — Ttokkyo Laboratories is proud to announce FDA approval of their new wonder drug DeemtyTM. DeemtyTM was created for individuals that feel boredom or lack of excitement in their lives. The drug allows users to taste, smell and hear colors keeping life always fresh and interesting.

New FDA approved drug called Deemty
Paul Horner, CEO and Managing Director of Ttokkyo Laboratories, says the drug will change the way society lives. “No longer will people have boredom in their lives. That person working 40 hours a week behind a computer screen in a tiny cubicle will now enjoy coming to work. People without many friends, will now have colors to keep them entertained. It’s a wonderful thing.”
“DeemtyTM is amazing,” said 45-year-old Aaron Johnson. “I used to get so bored at work, every day was the same old routine, but not anymore. Now I spend all day having long conversations with different colors. The colors have so many interesting things to say plus they are great listeners. I talk to them while I’m driving, at home, or doing any mundane task, I just love it.” Johnson continued, “It has made my job as an elementary school bus driver a lot more fun that’s for sure.”
Chelsea Ellison from Payson, Arizona said she was bored with her life until she started using DeemtyTM. “I was bored of my job, where I live, my art, the same people I see at all the same places, bored of everything including myself. But all that changed with DeemtyTM,” says Ellison. “Now everything is like I’m in a movie, it’s so exciting. Colors like yellow and blue are always telling me jokes and making me laugh. Though the color black always tries to steal my stuff but other than that I love DeemtyTM. It’s completely changed my life for the better.”
Side effects of DeemtyTM range from mild to severe headaches. Serious allergic reactions can occur that include swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and/or throat. Other common side effects include but are not limited to decreased levels of potassium, dizziness, excessive bleeding (sometimes fatal), facial flushing, fainting, heart attack, high blood pressure, stroke, blood clots, dizziness, seizures, speech disorder, abdominal pain, difficulty breathing or swallowing, constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, intestinal bleeding, nausea, rectal bleeding, stomach bleeding, vomiting, kidney failure, hepatitis, liver damage, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, anxiety, confusion, depression, hallucinations, irritable, thoughts of suicide, back pain, leg cramps, anemia, muscle pain, swelling of legs and feet,weakness, hair loss, frequent urination, loss of appetite, urinary tract infection, weight loss, bone pain, breast pain, chest pain, heartburn, joint pain, painful menstruation, blindness, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, tingling sensation, itching, severe skin reactions and sweating. Contact your doctor today to see if DeemtyTM is right for you.
Ttokkyo Laboratories has been in business since 1999. They are most well known for their anti-growing animal drug AdoraberilTM

No comments:

Post a Comment